It's official. After two years full of 2-3 hour skype calls, weekend trips to Luther, and far too much impatience, Nicole and I are (finally) married and no longer long-distance! These first few weeks as husband and wife have been even better than we expected, and we're excited for a long, full life together.
We were so thankful to have so many of you join us on our wedding day and had an absolute blast. After leaving the reception I turned to Nicole and asked "Well, what did you think?" She responded, "I just had my dream wedding." It's true we both did have the best wedding we could have imagined and want to thank everyone who joined us for our big day, as well as those who were unable to. You are all such a blessing to our lives!
We wanted to share a unique part of our wedding with those who either weren't able to attend or anyone who would like to re-live our self humiliation. Click below to watch our Rap/Sing/Dance Medley and wedding party Thriller performances:
No comments:
Post a Comment